- It’s Convenient
- No more contending with traffic or rushing to appointments
- Easily fits into any schedule
- Expert resources right at your finger tips
- Access to counseling during inclement weather or when out of town
- It’s Private
- Secure videoconferencing technology through VSEE, the leading provider of telehealth services
- Encrypted & HIPAA Compliant
- No chance waiting room encounter with someone you know
- It’s Affordable
- No fuel costs or wear and tear on your vehicle
- Covered under many commercial insurance plans
- Out of pocket sliding scale available
What should I know about distance counseling?
- Greater patience is needed when communicating with the counselor
- Email may be delayed, lost , or in spam/junk folder
- Though modern technology is sophisticated, glitches may occur
- Emotional cues are more difficult to read across a video screen
- Some people may desire a traditional course of treatment
- Those who are actively suicidal/homicidal
- Those who are actively manic/psychotic
- Those who are numerous concerns over the technology risks
How do I sign up?
Ask to sign up for an online session today!